My Friendly Followers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mima's Girl

Hi There,

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Tonight I did a 2 page layout of the adorable little Brooklyn and her Mima (Moi). I used sketch tagged 11-7-12 from Let's Scrap.

Here's the inspiration sketch...











Here's my take on the sketch...












I wanted to spritz some perfect pearls but the sprayer was clogged. I tried to wash it but it still didn't work so I ended up just doing some drops around the page. 


Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment