My Friendly Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Brooklyn's Baby Album

Good Morning,

I wanted to start a baby album for Brooklyn's first year. I still have to do the layout of the ultra sound photos but I haven't quite figured out how I want to do them yet. It will be a one page layout as it's the first page in the album when I figure it out.

For the day that Brooklyn arrives, I chose to use a sketch from " Lets Scrap" You can click the link here to visit   http://letsscrap.ning.com/?xg_source=badge

This sketch is tagged 5-5-12.
INSM12#6, 5-5-12 Scrap Yourself Scrapping!

Here's my take on the sketch...




Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment