My Friendly Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ornaments for Festival of Trees

Good Morning,

I'm just doing this quick post to share the two ornaments I made for the Festival of Trees. The first one I did was the Christmas Tree. I used Acrylic paints, glitter, glossy accents, perfect pearls, and fibers. The picture doesn't show the fibers all that well. The second one I did was the Peacock Feather. On this one I coated the base with gesso and went over it with golden shimmer acrylic paint. I then used a peacock feather stencil with some modeling paste. Once that was dry I used liquid pearls to follow the pattern of the feather and added the ribbon.





Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

2 comments: