My Friendly Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Brag Book

Good Morning,

Today I would like to share with you my 2013 Brag Book. I plan to use this book to put something that happens within each month of the year that stands out. Could be journaling, pictures, mixed media etc. This is an envelope mini and each envelope has a mat to hold two months. For the life of me I can't remember the paper pack that I used to make this album. (Note to self: add the strip from the paper that shows the name of the paper somewhere on your project). The first project I added on the inside of the front cover using different mediums that says "Live Life For U".  I love the way this came out. The papers are so colorful and there is a 1/4 inch between each page so I can really pack it full. Let me know what you think....







I'm also going to enter this in the Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" over at Tsunami Rose Designs http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous project! Thank you for entering my first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori! Thanks for the visit and comment you left. Love your 'Brag Book'! You are going to have a ball filling all those beautiful pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mini album/brag book. I found you over at Paper Playtime Pet Challenge and happily ended up here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I had fun making my sticker for the pet challenge.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!!!

    Just popping over from my blog. Thanks for the lovely comment left on mine.

    This is just amazing, i love it, it is so colorful.

    Jo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a great idea and sooo colourful and awesome. I keep jorunals which is like a permenant brag book with no where near as much colour and a hell of a lot more writing! Inspirational and might even have to have a go at this myself!! Thank you for the inspiration :P

    (Found you from ATCs - love your zentangles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,
      Thanks for stopping bye. I'm glad my project was able to give you some inspiration. It seems that all my bragging has done so for was bloopers I did each month. Jan I burnt my forehead with the curling iron so that's in there. Feb I was sauteing onions and burnt them to a crisp and smoked us out of the house, that's in there as well. So far March has been uneventful but I will see what happens :)
      Take Care

      Delete