My Friendly Followers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pay It Forward

Hey Guys,

Tonight I finished my ATCs for my Pay It Forward. I had five friends sign up to receive an item handmade by me. All they had to do was to agree to make a handmade item for five of their friends and so on. To make my ATCs I used Gesso, Stamps, StazOn Ink, Liquid Pearls, Glitter Glue, Smooch, Dylusions Ink, Acrylic Paints, Paint Markers and Water Color Crayons. I taped 6 of the ATC cards together to make one piece of artwork. The message says...No Act Of Kindness Is Ever Wasted!!! After everything dried I pulled the tape off the back and had six ATCs sharing a piece of the same message. I titled each piece on the back Pass it Forward numbered each one and signed my name. I will be putting them in the mail in the next few days.




Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

3 comments:

  1. hi Lori,
    fabulous idea,
    beautifully make, think you had some colours on your hands, lol!
    Greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Not only did I have color on my hands. I had it on my face, clothes and in every direction within 3 feet of where I was working. That's what makes it fun. Not worrying about the mess.

      Delete