My Friendly Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thought I'd Share

Good Morning,

Today I thought I would share a website that I found out about from one of my Swap Buddies, Susanne over at The Art Colony. She and her husband work at an organization called Se'Shen Youth Development Society.

http://www.seshendevelopmentsociety.com/

Se’Shen Youth Development Society is a multidenominational Christian organization created to provide help, healing and hope for Aboriginal and other at risk youth in the Cowichan Valley, by providing mentorship, training, employment opportunities while respecting and upholding First Nations culture.

The below pictures were taken at the SeShen Youth Development building.




It would be great if you could hop on over to their website, have a look around and show some support..
http://www.seshendevelopmentsociety.com/



Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment