My Friendly Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby Girl Mini Album

Hey Guys,

I'm really excited to share this Baby Girl Mini Album with you. I chose not to use baby themed papers but wanted soft pastel like colors. I found this " Sparkly Sweet" paper line from K&Company and fell in love with it. I was able to match all the fibers to the papers.

This book is from birth to the first year.











 I had so much fun making this mini.  I'm really please the way it turned out.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

2 comments:

  1. I love it !! love it, love itttttt !!! you gave me very good ideas to make one for my little princess (my granddaughther), she will be born soon !! a hug from costa rica !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this was made for my grand baby to be as well. I plan on giving it to the mom at the baby shower.

      Delete