My Friendly Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

Cherish

Good Morning,

This morning I was up super early and figured I can get another scrapbook page completed and I DID. This one is for another challenge at Let's Scrap. I am going to be in some serious trouble with this group. I want to make all their sketches. They go back to 2009. I may just have to start there and work my way to the current ones.

This weeks sketch is based on a card but I did mine as a layout.

 Here's what I came up with...



Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment