My Friendly Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

SWAP

Good Morning,

In the crafty scrapbook world when I say SWAP or they're doing a SWAP what do most of you think? Maybe someone is hosting a tag swap or a card swap or even swapping out artsy supplies... right. In my husbands world when you say SWAP he thinks of swap meets where he can find all kinds of goodies like car parts, tools, lawn equipment etc. Well at work a SWAP is a bunch of managers balancing out merchandise. And while a Crafty Swap might give you a smile because you like what your sending or receiving and a at SWAP Meet  you might also smile because you just got yourself a great bargain or if your on the other end you just made a sale......a SWAP at work gives you  A GREAT BIG LAUGH!!!!   These managers look so funny running back and forth to cars handing to and taking from other managers merchandise from or for their stores. It's like big kids Trunk or Treating. But in stead of calling out trick o treat they holler out store numbers. It's the funniest thing to watch. I was lucky enough to pull in the parking lot in the middle of one of these swaps...and being a avid scrapbooker I had to take the opportunity to get a few pictures. So here's my project for today.....





The layout was inspired by sketch 4-29-09 over at Lets Scrap.



Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment