My Friendly Followers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Let's Scrap

Happy Sunday!

One of my FaceBook friends Lori, invited me over to a group called "Let's Scrap" where she is hosting a her very first challenge. I was very inspired by all the wonderful pages that were posted that I joined the group and excepted her challenge. Her challenge was to make a page focused on "Yourself". The only rule is that all layouts you post must be inspired from one of the Sketches from the groups posts.

I skimmed through the sketches and found I wanted to do sketch 3-26-09.


Here's my take on that sketch.

I think in all, I followed it pretty close only altering a bit for what would work for me.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment