My Friendly Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Believe In Santa

Greetings,

Today I have another layout to share. This layout is for a challenge#34 Shades of Blue in the group Let's Scrap Our Stash at Let's Scrap.

Inspiration Sketch 09-09-09
My take on the sketch

Now to explain a little about this layout. My picture was taken with Santa today at work (notice my shirt is blue). We had a Meeting/Christmas Party where Santa showed up. I had to have my picture taken in front of our beautiful tree (notice the wall behind the tree is blue). I took two pictures of the tree, one with the lights on and one with them off. Cut the two in half and swapped a side to get that look. I used a tag I made from a tag swap last year that was left over (I always make extras when I do swaps). I think I met all requirements for this challenge (Shades of Blue). 

Now on to make challenge #35. Stay tuned  to see what I came up with. 
These are a lot of fun. Why not visit http://letsscrap.ning.com/ and give one of the challenges a try. At the very least you will be inspired to get some of your own pages made.




Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment