My Friendly Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

2 More Layouts

Happy Monday,

Why does the weekend go by so fast? I could use another day off, what about you?

Yesterday I worked on two layouts. I used inspiration sketches from Let's Scrap. To visit their site you can click here... http://letsscrap.ning.com/

The first layout was from sketch 12-29-10











Here's my take on the layout...











The second layout was from sketch ...











and here's my take on the layout...













I need some practice on sewing on paper. I was worried that the paper would rip so I let the machine pull it where it wanted so the border ended up very crooked and uneven. I wonder if I would have used a zigzag stitch it would not tend to move around so much. I will give that a try the next time.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment