My Friendly Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Card Swap

Tonight I thought I would share a Valentines Card I made for a Card Swap.

Materials I used...
5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card stock
Pattern Heart Paper from my stash
Striped Paper from my stash
Solid Green Paper from my stash
Digital Rose Stamp
Copic Markers
Ribbon from my Stash
Ladybug Dimensional
Maroon Ink

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or check one of the reaction boxes. I would love to hear what you have to say. I appreciate all feedback good or bad and hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and that I was present with an award, that I thought I would share with you as well.

    http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-2-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thinking of me for the award but unfortunately I don't meet the criteria.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Lori! Stopping by to invite you to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    (I also have a giveaway on my blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yolie, I'll be sure to stop by and link up. I was amazed with all the participants last year and look forward to participating this year.

      Delete