My Friendly Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1st Page of Altered Art Journal

Hey Guys,

I picked up this assignment book at a tag sale over the summer for 50 cents. It's approx 6" x12" maybe a tad bit larger. I really had no use for an assignment book but figured I would think of something to use it for. After watching some you tube videos on altered art journals, I thought I might give it a try. I also plan to write an inspirational quote on each page. I will post each page as I make them. I figure if I do 1 page per week I will have it finished in about 4 years.


Materials I used for this page...
  • acrylic paint - blue, yellow and orange
  • stickles glitter glue - orange and purple
  • modge podge
  • dotted strip ( I have no idea what that's called)
  • birds from the cricut cartridge floral embelished  
  • scrap piece glittered paper
  • black sharpie marker

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or check one of the reaction boxes. I would love to hear what you have to say. I appreciate all feedback good or bad and hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

2 comments:

  1. AWEASOME!!! I love to journal! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I had fun making it. I love watching all the different techniques on using all kinds of materials. Thanks for visiting and maybe you would might want to join us in the Friendship Journal Swap I'm hosting. So far there are four of us. Take care, Lori

    ReplyDelete