My Friendly Followers

Monday, January 4, 2016

Thank You Card

Happy Monday,

This week I am sharing a Thank You card I made for a co-worker who sent me a beautiful gift box filled with chocolate.

I started with stamping the flower image on watercolor paper and used water color pencils to color it in. Then I just tore the edges. I added the butterfly brads and the dot brads. Layered cardstock and added the watercolor paper, thanks tag,  ribbon strip and then some perfect pearl drops. Finished the edges with stickles.




Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment