My Friendly Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2015

ATC JAM

Happy Sunday,

This week I wanted to share an ATC JAM I worked on with two others. I thought it came out super cute.

Laura from MA did the back ground, and inked the edges.
Brandi from LA did the fabric border, red star and green snowflake.
I finished the card off by adding the gingerbread girl & boy, North Pole brad, stamped the elf and colored him in and added the white dew drop. Now I will send Laura and Brandi one of the cards to complete the cycle.

 
 
JAMs are so much fun. You never know who will be sending you one to work on or what direction it will take once you pass it along (unless you are the one completing it).
 
 


Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

1 comment: