My Friendly Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Two of a Kind


Happy Sunday,

Like father like daughter, I think that's how the saying goes. I guess my son is teaching my granddaughter early to have a love for cars. No he didn't get her the cute little Barbie car he had to get the sporty one that looked like his. Either way she loves it.


Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just so cute! I love the gold title work! Wonderful page! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page! I bet she loves her first car! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute.. great photo and fun title... BL

    ReplyDelete