My Friendly Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mini Album for Logan

Happy Sunday,

This weeks project is a mini album a co-worker asked me to make for his daughter who is having a baby.

I used My Minds Eye Stella Rose Collection papers from a 6x6 paper pad. To strengthen where the bird bands are I cut a 3/4" strip of the same paper pattern and added it to each page. I used the same circle set for each of the 12 months and used the same background paper for the journaling blocks so it would all tie together. I also stamped and colored a little critter/animal for each page.











Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

3 comments: