My Friendly Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Miss Brooklyn

Happy Sunday,

This weeks post is a layout of my Granddaughter Brooklyn. The picture reminded me of Vintage and Victorian. I rummaged through my stash to see what I could find that would match with the style and color of this photo (Sepia). I got lucky and found a few papers layered them up and added a printed velum mat over the photo. The colors in this picture are a bit off from the original, but all the papers are almost a perfect match to the ones in the picture.


Hope everyone has a scrappy happy week.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

3 comments: