My Friendly Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Project Brooklyn 2015

Happy Sunday,

This week I have started year two of my Brooklyn project.

For those who have been following my posts this is how I started the year one of my Brooklyn project. I have listened to everyone's comments, it was great advice and decided to continue on with year two. The layout will start in November with Brooklyn's birthday picture. I will get a picture of Brooklyn as close to the 17th of each month as I can to make that months layout. 



I chose my background paper, made my 2.75 x 3.75 mats and stamped each one with the month. I wanted the mats and the months to match and then when I start doing the layouts they will still be somewhat uniform.

For those who have just stopped by,  this is the finished project of  year one.


 I added this post to Judy's Handmade Creations Link Up Party. If you would like to see all the great projects this week click on the link. Feel free to add your projects to linky party too. Just remember to link back to her site.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, great idea!

    Elaine (BL)
    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!
    Miranda :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! My niece's name is Brooklyn too, ;)
    #bloggielove

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea for a layout! What a way to record her growing up! #bloggielove

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work. Adorable!! TFS.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic idea and great to see it come together FROM BLOGGIE LOVE GROUP

    ReplyDelete