My Friendly Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Paris Mini Album

Good Evening.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving with family and friends. I know I did. It's always a treat to have everyone gathered all together. I was able to get a long weekend off from work as well. I would like to share the project I was working on today. This is a birthday present for a co-worker who went to Paris this past summer. I hope she likes it.









Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

4 comments:

  1. I love your mini album!!!! YOu are one talented chick! I am already a follower. Enjoyed being in this hop with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, I enjoyed the hop as well. There were some pretty great projects.

      Delete
  2. This is simply gorgeous! I really like the vintage feel and the dress forms.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete