My Friendly Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Goodies

Hi All,

A few posts back I had posted pictures of the cards I made for the Link Up For Pink event. Well two of my cards were chosen at random for the goodies that were being given away. I wanted to show you what I received. Are you ready........ Here goes.....




Can you believe how generous all the sponsors were for this event. When they said they had goodies to give away I never imagined that it would be so much.

THANK YOU *** THANK YOU ***THANK YOU!!!

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you don't have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment