My Friendly Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Using Scraps

Hi There,

On this journal page I used a bunch of scrap paper and old dried up baby wipe (the ones I clean my paint brushes with) glued down with mod podge. There's a lot of over lapping and texture on this page. After the glue dried I used watered down gesso and went over the entire page. After the gesso was dried I added some doodle using oil pastels, markers, stickles, clear stamps, and smooch. A few dragon fly's from a punch and some glimmer mist finished this page.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or check one of the reaction boxes. I would love to hear what you have to say. I appreciate all feedback good or bad and hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori - I love ALL your journal pages as they're so vibrant & colourful!! I came to your blog via mine where you're a follower :D
    Just dropped by to say Hello!!
    Hugs
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete