My Friendly Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

More Journal Pages

Hi,
Here's a few more journal pages I did. I'm really having a lot of fun with these. I think I have the background down by mixing the colors and overlaping them. Now I just need some practice on adding layers of different materials. Each of the pages will have some kind of quote. I having problems figuring how to get the quote on the pages where it looks ok. So that's what I'm going to practice on next.



I used acrylic paints for the base, some stamps, stencils, stickles and smooch. You cant see from the picture but I also used some seed beads glued on with glossy accents.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or check one of the reaction boxes. I would love to hear what you have to say. I appreciate all feedback good or bad and hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment