My Friendly Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Really Cool

I was watching the Scrapbook Showgram with Sandi Genovese http://scrapbookshowgram.com/ and her project this week was a mini scrapbook. Two of the pictures she was using had fun effects. She said the site that was used to make the photo effects is free. It's called Befunky.com http://www.befunky.com/ . I am so excited about this. I tried it on one of my photos and it really works. There's noting to download or install and it does not effect your original photo. You just choose your picture, choose the effect you want and save it. It's that simple. I used the cartoon effect for the below picture.

The Original Picture

The Picture Using The Cartoon Effect

I would love to see any of your pictures using the photo effects. If you put any of them on your blog just  comment and leave your blog address and I'll stop by to have a look. Hope you have fun altering your photos.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, love your photo, looks so pretty and relaxing there and your little white furbaby is the cutest. Hugs, Lori m

    Off to make me one of these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links! Please stop by my blog to pick up an award I'm sharing with you:)

    ReplyDelete