My Friendly Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blog Award


I would like to thank Lolis from My Creative Corner for sharing this blog award with me. Lolis has a great blog with awesome projects and ideas. You should check it out.


The rules for this blog award are to say 5 things about yourself and then to pass it along to 5 other bloggers.
1.  I love to watch Little House On The Prairie
2.  I love to color
3.  I love tomato sandwiches
4.  I love my Keurig Coffee Maker ( Green Mountain Colombian and I drink way to much )
5.  My favorite color changes depending on my mood.

I am passing this award on to...

Thanks again Lolis for sharing this award with me. 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting a lovely blog award ! And thanks for including me on your award list. I loved LHOTP too and had read every book in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award:) I have seen your work on Alex' Made It Myself Monday blog. You are so creative:) Thanks for sharing your award with me.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lori for sharing this award with me! I will post it on my blog with pride. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lori!
    Love your stuff

    http://countryladydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! And thank you so much for passing it on to me :) I love all of you bloggin crafty gals!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you soo much!!! =) and also congrats to you as well!

    ReplyDelete