My Friendly Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Another Year Completed

Happy Sunday,

I'm really excited to share my post this week. I started a 12x12 album of my granddaughter that holds a 2.5 x 3.5 layout for each month. She was born on November 17, 2013 so I have the first two pages completed and I'm ready to start the third page and that will begin with her birthday picture. I try to get a picture that was taken as close to the 17th of each month as possible. It's fun to see all the changes in her over the last two years.

November 2013 - October 2014


November 2014 - October 2015


November 2015 - October 2016




Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

5 comments:

  1. OMG that is so cool.. awesome project.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful project! I can't believe you were able to make layouts in ATC size! I struggle with anything smaller than 12x12 LOL! BL ps-love the mixed media design on the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pages Lori! What a cool idea to do monthly photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, My name is Ortega and I am from Canada. I'm so excited reading your blog today after a long time here, I want to share my little life experience late with Dr K1 traditional herbal doctor who cured my breast cancer and also help me with a that bind me and my daughter together, After a long fighting with my daughter and I never knew that Dr K1 could have be that powerful until he helped my life.
    Dr K1 cures all kinds of diseases e.g' HIV,Herpes,Lupus,Cancer,HPV,Spiritual Consultations.

    Contact him now on drk1healingcentre@gmail.com / www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete