My Friendly Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2015

4.58 Miles

Happy Sunday,

Today I want to share a layout I did of my daughter and son-in-law as they were taking a long walk around the reservoir. They have been doing these walks to strengthen her legs. I'm still using up my stash so I picked out some papers that would match with the picture. I used a tarring ruler to get the torn edges.

They walked 4.58 miles
 Burned 492 calories
Took 1:34:43 hours
Mins/Mile 20:39



She is pushing so hard to get back to normal. I wish I had her strength and determination.
 
Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

5 comments: