My Friendly Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happiness

Happy Sunday,

Hope everyone had a fantastic week. It went by pretty fast for me but I was able to get a layout completed.

On Tuesday my daughter stopped by and so did my son with my granddaughter. It's not to often that I get all three of them in the same place at the same time so this was a real treat for me.

I'm on a mission to use up all my old stash so I have no idea of the names and brands. I'm just pulling pieces of this and that that I like and going with it.


Hope everyone has a fantastic week.

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

6 comments: