My Friendly Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Happy Sunday,

So as the saying goes... "April Showers Bring May Flowers" is a challenge at the FaceBook group Post Your Project.

Here's my take on the challenge. I did a journal page. I used Gelatos for the background. Stamped the houses and flowers with StazOn Ink and colored them in with Faber Castell Big Brush Markers. Then used Inktense Block shavings to color some Liquitex Modeling Paste and with a Prima Raindrop Stencil made the raindrops.

 
 

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

5 comments:

  1. such a beautiful journal page! I really like the raindrop stencil bg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool journal page. the more I see this kind of work, the more I am thinking about trying it myself. thanks for the inspiration. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great journal page! Awesome colors and the background is fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loveeee this! It's so colorfully beautiful! I bet it was fun to create! I love to color so you had me at that! Although I don't understand a lot of what you used, all those techniques are sort of foreign to me :) Keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete