My Friendly Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Mary Knapp, Consultant for Close to My Heart


Greetings,

Who loves Close to My Heart supplies???
Ever wonder where to find a consultant???
No need to wonder any longer!
 
 
 
Just click on the below link and shop away!
 
 
I also added a quick link in the left hand sidebar for easy access.
 
 


Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

2 comments:

  1. wish i had the money to get something. maybe next time

    BL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I just added Mary's link in case someone wanted something from Close To My Heart and didn't know a demonstrator.

      Delete