My Friendly Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Texture Medium

Happy Sunday,

Today I wanted to play around with some texture medium and stencils. So I made a journal page. I wanted to color the medium using Dylusions Ink Sprays. It watered the medium a bit and made it a bit runny but it was still thick enough to spread over the stencil and hold the shape. I glued the words to the paper and then went over them with glossy accents. I love the look and texture of the words once it dried. I think I will be using that technique a lot more often. I outlined the with some water color pencils dipped in water for accent.



Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear what you have to say about my post. If you dont have the time to leave a comment please check one of the reaction boxes. I appreciate all feedback. Hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

4 comments:

  1. Looks so much like a framed painting..beautiful Lori
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really like working with the texture. Now that I know that it cleans up pretty easy I will use some of my better stencils. I was afraid that if I used the texture on them it wouldn't come off. So I kept those for just my ink sprays.
    Take care. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful. I love the colors. They remind me of spring and early summer. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete