My Friendly Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Friendship Journal Pages

Hi All,

I wanted to share the pages from our Friendship Journal Swap that I hosted.

Here are the lot of journal pages. This is the front side that was decorated in the style of the artist.


This is the journal side that tells about the artist.

These are the pages that Lori M made.


These are the pages I made.


These are the pages that Lorrie J made.


I made a special cover for my pages.

I wanted my book to be adjustable to add more pages from future journal swaps.swaps.


Thanks for visiting my Blog. Please feel free to leave a comment and/or check one of the reaction boxes. I would love to hear what you have to say. I appreciate all feedback good or bad and hope you can stop back soon. ((Hugs)) Lori

2 comments:

  1. All so beautiful and unique thank's for sharing...I really need to get crafting.
    LOve,Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie, we had a lot of fun making these, can't wait to host my next one.

    ReplyDelete