My Friendly Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ebay Purchase

Today I'd like to show you what I purchased from cupcakesandchaos on Ebay.

The first three stamp sets are from Inkadinkado.
99566 Peace Signs
98692 Beautiful Fairies
60-30188 Pumpkins & Flourish

The next two are from...
Stampendous SSC161 Simply Safari
Hero Arts CL231 Happy Hello

The five Tim Holtz Distress Ink colors are...
antique linen, walnut stain, spiced marmalade, peeled paint, broken china

These were two freebee's...
EK Success SPP1VEL39 Spanish Wild Flowers
Making Memories 32706 Page Pebbles Travel

cupcakesandchaos has great prices and combined shipping. Be sure to check her out on Ebay.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori. I found you through YHMAC blog hop 4/2. Love your squash books. I really need to make one of two of those. Also loved your LO about the 'boys'. Too funny!!!
    BTW, did you know that you need to store the Tim Holtz pads upside down? I found that out recently and thought it would be helpful to you. Enjoy your new tools from this latest haul.
    Blessings,
    RecipeScrapper

    ReplyDelete