My Friendly Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Operation Write Home

I am planning a card making night at our office to help support Operation Write Home. This is my first attempt at this type of craft night. Usually when I have craft nights I know everyone who attends and we make scrapbook pages or mini albums. This time this craft night is open to all employees, male and female who would like to help support our troops. I work for Walgreens and do not know many of the employees that may attend. Any ideas what I can do to have a successful night? I put together some information from the Operation Write Home website that will be posted by the time clocks giving some details. Our office can hold about 60 people very comfortably. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

    ReplyDelete